Optimise First Impressions
Tell me about yourself.
What are your weaknesses?
Give me an example of a time when ____
Do you know how to respond to those and other questions?
Our interview coaching provides you with interviewing strategies that will give you a boost in confidence. Your coaching call includes candid feedback, consultancy, and role plays / simulations, that cover a myriad of situations, including:
- Pre- and post-interview strategies
- How to prepare for the interview
- What 3 things you can do in an interview to take the spotlight off your shortcomings and position yourself in a positive light
- Learn the #1 influential factor in an interview
- How to respond to the most commonly asked interview questions – your coach helps you in defining and rehearsing your answers.
- What to ask the interviewer that is geared to impress.
- Interview role plays / simulation
- Interview etiquette
- How to dress to impress – psychological factors
- Strategies to optimise first impressions
- How to greet the interviewer
- How to deal with different types of interviews
- How to follow up after the interview
- A post-interview strategy that has been proven to increase job offers by around 50%
To explore more about our interview coaching service, complete the form below and we’ll be in touch with our recommendations and a plan for you.
Trusted by Professionals From
Frequently Asked Questions
What is career coaching?
- Connect people with a deeper level of motivation than “just a job;” clients discover their passion and purpose to guide their decisions, empowering them to choose work they love, make a good living and still have a balanced life
- Distinguish themselves from career counselors and consultants by building capability in the individual client and getting results in real time, which leads to creating proficiencies, not just the ability to overcome deficiencies
- Probe for openings that lead to long-term developmental opportunities rather than providing just a “quick fix”
- Create effective coaching interactions by listening, providing feedback, asking powerful questions, and modeling
- Remove blocks to career progress, including such developmental needs as communication, interpersonal skills, lack of clarity, limiting beliefs, incomplete awareness of marketable skills, lack of purpose and more
- Improve clients’ ability to market and sell themselves in the job market regardless of economic conditions
- Increase individual potential for career growth and future earning power
- Assist clients in becoming “career self-reliant,” taking control and ownership of their own career development
- Enhance their clients’ job satisfaction through the discovery of their Authentic Vocation™
- Promote a win-win balance of work/life priorities, using the desired states of both individual and organization as benchmarks
(“What do career coaches do?” Copyright © 2003-2005 Marcia Bench and Career Coach Institute; Reprinted with Permission)
When you partner with a coach, you do so in a safe environment that is free of judgement. Coaching is all about you; your goals and aspirations.
Coaching is a partnership that helps you shape your vision and goals, define your priorities, and empowers and encourages you in mapping your course and charting your way through the seas.
What Coaching Isn’t:
Coaching isn’t therapy or counselling. Coaching is not a general chit chat session, nor is it about teaching or giving you all the answers.
How Does Coaching Work?
Coaching by phone is widely accepted and you will notice that almost all coaches conduct their coaching via this method (in fact, a vast majority of coaches exclusively coach via telephone due to the results clients achieve with telephone coaching).
When you receive coaching via telephone, you are more focused on what is being said and it allows you to be fully aware and present in that session with less distractions. It presents you with the opportunity of being coached anywhere, anytime.