Optimise First Impressions
Is It Time To Update Your Resume, Cover Letter or LinkedIn Profile?
Once you have gained your new position, we recommend you keep your resume and Linkedin profile up to date to reflect your new position, any new courses you may have completed, as well as any career accomplishments.
We offer an EXCLUSIVE discounted rate only available to our existing clients.
You continue to get our insider knowledge of recruitment trends so you can be assured your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile will be state-of-the-art that meets the expectations that recruiters are looking for TODAY – not 1, 3, 5 or 10 years ago.
First-Rate Personal Branding & Marketing Documents
Your update service includes:
- a complete review of where you currently sit in your career
- a complete review of your career goals to ensure appropriate tailoring
- analysis of the changes needed to market your skills and strengths for today’s competitive job market
- a detailed consultation to obtain the quantifiable and relevant information we need
- an overhaul of your resume, cover letter and / or LinkedIn profile with inclusion of new information – as well as an update of earlier career history to accommodate career goals and trends
- a draft for your approval
- finalised documents.
As always, you are provided with personal branding and marketing documents that are results-oriented, demonstrates the ROI a recruiter can expect from hiring you, and guarantees to yield greater interviews.
Because you never know when the next opportunity will present itself, we suggest you order your Update Service now to ensure availability that works best for you.
Even if you’re not actively seeking a new position right now, you never know what is around the corner. Particularly if you are on LinkedIn.
Headhunters aggressively use LinkedIn to seek out quality candidates… even if you don’t specifically state you are seeking a new opportunity. (Isn’t that a wonderful opportunity to be in?!) When you are asked for your resume, it is imperative you supply an up-to-date marketing document that reflects your experience, skills and strengths in accordance with today’s trends and requirements.
To get started, fill out the form below for a quote and we’ll be in touch.
We look forward to once again playing a part in bringing your career dreams to life.
Please Note: our office is currently closed for the holiday period, re-opening on Monday the 6th of January, 2020.
Your enquiry will be attended to upon our return.
Trusted by Professionals From