Discover Your True Calling
Boost Your Marketability
Enhanced Job Satisfaction
If you answered YES to any of the above, consider the possibility of a coaching partnership to accelerate your career.
There are new doors waiting to be opened if you take the step and walk through.
WHO WE WORK WITH
Trusted by Professionals From
What Our Clients Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, see what our clients are saying!
Who Do We Help?
People Just Like You.
Since 1992, we’ve had great delight in assisting clients in almost every profession and at various stages of their career – from executives and consultants, to managers and professionals.
We’ve earned a strong reputation for providing specialised services for people principally in:
- executive leadership and management
- sales and marketing
- communications and PR
- accounting and finance, and
- engineering related fields
In particular, we love working with people who are:
- entrepreneurial in spirit, and/ or
- have leadership accountability, and / or
- are creative, and / or
- work in KPI-driven roles, and / or
- work in project-driven roles
If strategy, creativity and results are your thing, you’ll love working with Aussie Resumes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does the Career Program Take?
As an example, if you chose weekly coaching calls, then the full Program would be completed in 2 months. Fortnightly coaching calls would result in a completion time of 4 months.
You can alter your call frequency at any time throughout the program. For instance, you may start with weekly calls and decide to change to fortnightly to accommodate other commitments.
Please remember that the Career Program involves more than coaching calls on your behalf. Worksheets, reflections, research and time spent on other activities is required by you – it is important that time is dedicated for activities outside the coaching call. Some of these activities can be time intensive, so dependable on your circumstances and the time you have available to dedicate to the program, weekly coaching calls may not be viable as each coaching call builds on from the last coaching session and the worksheets / activities assigned before the next coaching call.
What is career coaching?
- Connect people with a deeper level of motivation than “just a job;” clients discover their passion and purpose to guide their decisions, empowering them to choose work they love, make a good living and still have a balanced life
- Distinguish themselves from career counselors and consultants by building capability in the individual client and getting results in real time, which leads to creating proficiencies, not just the ability to overcome deficiencies
- Probe for openings that lead to long-term developmental opportunities rather than providing just a “quick fix”
- Create effective coaching interactions by listening, providing feedback, asking powerful questions, and modeling
- Remove blocks to career progress, including such developmental needs as communication, interpersonal skills, lack of clarity, limiting beliefs, incomplete awareness of marketable skills, lack of purpose and more
- Improve clients’ ability to market and sell themselves in the job market regardless of economic conditions
- Increase individual potential for career growth and future earning power
- Assist clients in becoming “career self-reliant,” taking control and ownership of their own career development
- Enhance their clients’ job satisfaction through the discovery of their Authentic Vocation™
- Promote a win-win balance of work/life priorities, using the desired states of both individual and organization as benchmarks
(“What do career coaches do?” Copyright © 2003-2005 Marcia Bench and Career Coach Institute; Reprinted with Permission)
When you partner with a coach, you do so in a safe environment that is free of judgement. Coaching is all about you; your goals and aspirations.
Coaching is a partnership that helps you shape your vision and goals, define your priorities, and empowers and encourages you in mapping your course and charting your way through the seas.
What Coaching Isn’t:
Coaching isn’t therapy or counselling. Coaching is not a general chit chat session, nor is it about teaching or giving you all the answers.
How Does Coaching Work?