Resume Update: 1 New Position Only
- Email consultation to obtain additional information, clarify matters, and prompt for quantifiable achievements.
- Inclusion of one (1) new position, including key accountabilities, key achievements and key projects (if applicable).
- Review of earlier positions and possible condensing to ensure resume remains within page stipulations.
- Review of cover letter and possible inclusion of new position details and / or position achievement(s) if needed.
- Inclusion of minor information, such as: new contact details, new courses, new referees and / or testimonials.
- Draft for your review.
- Finalisation and delivery of updated resume and / or cover letter.
- You only have one (1) new position to add to the resume.
- You are seeking the same type of roles that your resume / cover letter was tailored for.
- Aussie Resumes completed your resume / cover letter within the last 3 years. (If completed more than 3 years ago, your resume may need an overhaul to accommodate employer trends and needs for today’s job market.)
- Excludes rework of profiles, key attributes and previous positions. If you are seeking a new career direction (i.e. the resume and cover letter needs tailoring for a different area), this update service is not for you! Please see the appropriate update service for your needs.